FAQ / Rental
- Are rented photos framed?
You will receive the photos exactly as they appear on the website: framed and ready to hang on the wall.
- Are the photos produced specifically for rent?
All the works are produced to the highest possible quality standards for exhibitions in museums and presentations in galleries and are regularly displayed.
- Can I have a rented work delivered?
Framed works up to 50 x 60 cm without glass can – if properly packed – be reliably shipped within the Netherlands. Larger works or works that are framed behind glass can only transported by a recognised art transporter. The costs of international art transport are generally not proportionate to the rental price of the work. If you would like advice about the transport options, please send an email to email@example.com.
- Is transportation included in the rental price?
The renter is responsible for collecting and returning the rented works.
- Where can I collect / return a rented work?
Most of the photos are in storage in our studio in Utrecht. They can be collected / returned by appointment. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Can I purchase the work after the rental period?
For sales queries, please contact email@example.com.